A Day Of Joy,
A Sense Of Hope
Irvine Adult Day Health Services aims to enhance participants’ physical, cognitive, and emotional well-being while supporting their ability to live independently in the community. It provides a valuable alternative to institutional care by offering a structured environment, personalized care, and opportunities for social engagement and support.
We also understand your needs as a caregiver and strive to support you through your caregiving journey by connecting you with vital community resources and giving you the balance and support you need.
- Rehabilitation Services including Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapies
- Nursing Supervision and Health Maintenance
- Glucose Monitoring, Blood Pressure checks, Medication Management
- Caregiver Support, Case Management, & Community Resources
- Person Centered activity Programming
- Cultural Activities and Special Programs
- Individualized Care Plan Development
- Social Engagement Connections