Temporary Alternative Services
Irvine Adult Day Health Services community of Participants, Caregivers, and Staff are staying connected in meaningful ways through our Center without Walls Temporary Telehealth / Virtual Programming.
Our welcoming and experienced team of healthcare professionals are committed to offering personalized health monitoring, social engagement opportunities, therapy services and support to help your loved one stay safe, active, and engaged. Through virtual, Facetime, Zoom, and weekly calls we develop person centered programs that will support your loved one’s unique interests, care needs, and quality of life goals.
We understand your needs as a caregiver and strive to support you through your caregiving journey by connecting you with vital community resources and giving you the balance and support you need.
To learn more about our programs and enrollment opportunities, or to schedule a tour, please contact our Social Workers at the Center at 949.262.1123 or directly via email and remote phone lines:
Jill Upton, Lead Social Worker
949.591.6316 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Michaelann Cassady, Social Worker
949.591.6318 | email@example.com.
- Weekly Wellness Contacts
- Health Assessments, Review of Medications, Blood Pressures &
- Glucose Monitoring
- Education, Counseling, & Risk Assessment for COVID-19
- Caregiver Support, Case Management, & Community Resources
- Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapies
- Person-centered Care Plan Development
- Social Engagement Connections
- At-Home Weekly Activity Calendars & Interactive At-Home Activity Packet Deliveries
Interactive Participant Zoom Groups
Our favored exercise classes, bingo, brain-fitness, reminiscence, and cultural groups that are traditionally enjoyed at the Center have transformed into socially interactive groups via Zoom*. Being able to see each other’s smiling faces offers social interaction opportunities that our Participants and Staff are craving!
*The Center uses the HIPPA Compliant Zoom platform to assure privacy for our participants and caregivers.
Traditional In-person Adult Day Health Care/Community Based Adult Services Programs
- All Temporary Alternative Services provided on site, plus
- Daily nutritious breakfast, lunch, and snack
- Accessible door-to-door Transportation